Central California General Liability Insurance
As a California business owner you realize that General Liability Insurance is a necessary evil. Everything we do as a business owner has the potential to lead us into litigation. Every transaction has the potential for both a profit and a risk. A Customer lawsuit is more damaging than most fires, not only are you exposed to a financial risk but the time and effort to protect yourself is also very costly. Business Liability Insurance is not that expensive if you think about what it would cost to hire an attorney to defend you in event of a suit. The insurance premium is most likely less than the retainer check you have to write out. Even better if we lose and it is covered we pay the claim. Since we are paying the attorney costs it is one less thing to worry about.
General Liability Insurance is a customizable product. The plan puts together the protections you need so you are not charged for something you will not be needing. You are able to protect your business for a premium that is affordable and sleep at night knowing your bottom line has protection
In today's litigious world, your business is in constant risk of a lawsuit. Even if the claim is unwarranted, the stress and the cost of the legal process can be enough to ruin some businesses.
Central California Business Liability Insurance covers many aspects of your business, here a re just a few:
- Liability for your operation. Protection for the work you are doing either at your location or at a jobsite. Protection against an accident that causes injury or property damage
- Premises liability for protection on your property. This is well known as slip and fall insurance. It may not be your fault but it may become your responsibility
- Professional Liability is afforded by some general liability policies to protect against an error. One that comes to mind is florist mis-delivery, when uncle Charles wreath shows up at Susie's wedding or vice versa
- Completed Operations Liability covers your after you have left the jobsite. Your work is done but that work causes damage later on.
Commercial General Liability is a broad subject but it comes down to protecting your business from the outside world. Let me give you a couple of reasons to call Ted Hamm Insurance Agency today:
- The longer you wait increases the odds of your having a problem. Also with occurrence type policies coverage applies from the first day you have insurance through to the date of the claim as long as the policy stays in force. It is possible that a job you did six years ago could cause a claim and having the insurance can protect you.
- To get a quote today is an easy process. Complete the form above and we will get right on it. We'll get back to you within one day to get the process started for a Business Liability Insurance policy that fits your business. Some risks we can even have it completed within 24 hours. Fill out the form or call us to get started.
We look forward to working for you!